The important question – what is Clearstep?
To put it simply, The Clearstep System is a way of achieving a beautiful smile invisibly.
The System is comprised of a number of different invisible methods that we use in conjunction with clear positioners.
The clear positioners are excellent at straightening out overlapping, crooked or gappy teeth, but they can't solve every problem on their own.
So Clearstep decided that to solve this problem, we needed a full range of invisible orthodontics – and The Clearstep System was born!
The important thing to remember is that although we use other methods as well as the clear positioners – they are all still invisible!
The clear positioners continue to be the main method of treatment with The Clearstep System. They are wafer thin and made of a transparent medical grade plastic.
They are designed so that you wear each positioner for approximately two weeks. Little by little they gently move your teeth from their present to your desired position, as you work through the steps.
They are very comfortable and don't impact on your speech, but importantly, are removable so you can take them out for an important business meeting or a hot date!
So you're thinking of having treatment with Clearstep? Here's what to do...
- Contact us for an appointment and we will be able to tell you everything you need to know. In the meantime, here's a little bit of info...
- You will have an initial consultation where we will answer your questions and have a look at your teeth.
- We will take an impression, some photographs and x-rays, so that a diagnosis can be carried out.
- At your next appointment, we will discuss your treatment options with you. If you're happy to proceed, we will make your invisible braces.
- Treatment is supplied in stages, so you will need to come and see us every once in a while for a check up and a new impression, for your treatment to continue.
So now you know how easy it is, there's no excuse not to give us a call today!